Boys in grade 1st through 5th (or the age of 7-10) can join Cub Scouts at anytime of the year. If you’d like to know more about Cub Scouts, make sure to visit www.joincubscouting.org.
The following forms/information need to be completed and submitted.
- Cub Scout Application Hard copies of this form are available in the Scout Box at HTCS or from a number of Adult Leaders. If filling out the pdf, please fill out in triplicate.
- Adult Application (If volunteering for a leadership position.) Hard copies of this form are available in the Scout Box at HTCS or from a number of Adult Leaders. If filling out the pdf, please fill out in triplicate.
- Medical Form (2011 version Parts A and B) Please include a copy of your insurance card. Everyone (Scouts, parents and siblings) attending a pack campout MUST have this on file. An up-to-date form is required every year. See our FAQ page for more information. Download the pdf, fill it out with Adobe Acrobat and save it to your computer. Then you will never have to fill it out again. Click here to get Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
- YPT Card All adults coming in contact with Scouts need to take Youth Protection Training. See our FAQ page for more information.
- Parent/Family Talent Survey Sheet
- Payment for BSA registration & insurance, Boy’s Life magazine subscription and Pack dues. Checks may be made out to “Pack 850”. See our FAQ page for the fee schedule.
You can submit the above materials at any pack event (meeting, field trip, etc.). You can also leave them in the Scout Box in the HTCS workroom. Just contact any leader and they will make sure the Membership Chair receives the information.