Welcome to all of our new boys who signed up to join the Pack. Please contact Melanie Bell - Cubmaster
to register right away if you haven't done so already. Please feel free to pass along this information to your friends and family that may have a boy interested in Cub Scouts. We would love to have them in our Pack!
2013 -14 Parent Orientation Guide
Congratulations on becoming a Scouting Family!
Take these first steps to ensure that your family gets the most out of scouting:
1. Complete a youth application
2. Know your Cubmaster and the best way to contact him
3. Ask your Cubmaster about a Cub uniform and handbook
4. Ask how you can get involved at your meetings.
Scouting is a family activity; we want you to grow with your son!
5. Attend the first outdoor adventure the Cub-O-Ree! (Date TBA at Camp Timberhill)
Registration & Dues:
The fees cover the cost for awards, major events, and registering your child in Cub Scouts for the 2014 year. The price also includes a year subscription of Boys Life. If you have an questions about your Scouts account balance, please email Adriene Pickle
who is the Pack Treasurer.