Troop 304's
Home Page
Uniform Policy
Scout Account
Health Forms

Boy Scout Troop 304
(Plainfield, Indiana)
ScoutLander Contact Our Troop Member Login

BSA Health Forms

Here are links to the BSA health forms:

Who should get one of these forms?

Any youth OR ADULT participating in Scouting activities such as camping needs a health form filled out and submitted to the troop.

Which health forms do I need?

If you are new to the troop, you should fill out the All Events health form.  This is a general form and DOES NOT require a physical or doctor input.

If you are going to summer camp, White Stag, Wood badge, or any other activity that lasts longer then 72 hours, you must fill out a pre-participation physical.
The pre-participation physical has an extra page that MUST be filled out by a certified and licensed physician (MD, DO), nurse practitioner, or physician assistant.
This can be done at your regular physician, or at a clinic such as Minute Clinic.

If you are going on a High Adventure activity, see your adult coordinator for more information.

How often do I need a form?

Everyone participating in boy scout activities needs the appropriate health form filled out once a year.  If your health form is older than 1 year old, you are disqualified from activities.
If your Pre-participation physical form is over 1 year old, you won't be able to go to Summer Camp.